Ages 3 to 6, Half-Day or All Day Program
Home to our youngest learners, Children’s House helps students categorize and make sense of the world around them. Spacious classrooms feature areas dedicated to developing skills in reading, writing, math, science and geography. Everything has a purpose: all of the materials selected help children develop a foundation for future learning and growth.
When you visit, you’ll hear the phrase “grace and courtesy.” This is more than manners: it’s all of the activities that facilitate successful social and life skills. Through grace and courtesy, Children’s House creates a child development environment where helping, caring and responsibility develop naturally and appropriately.
As soon as you walk in the door, it feels like home…like a family.
Our program includes art as well as specialists who teach Spanish, music and physical education. At a critical time in their development growth, the Children's House focuses on the whole child.
Meet the Teachers
- 1. Meet our co-curricular teachers
- 2. Learn about programming beyond the classroom
- 3. Learn about programming on days when school is not in session
- 4. Learn about how our students extend our learning to the outdoors
1. Meet our co-curricular teachers
2. Learn about programming beyond the classroom
3. Learn about programming on days when school is not in session
4. Learn about how our students extend our learning to the outdoors
Young Children's Community
ages birth - 30 months
ages 3 to 6
1st - 6th Grade
7th and 8th Grade