Violin, Viola, and Cello
Studying the violin, viola or cello is exciting, rewarding and challenging! Keys to success in learning include
1) goal oriented, daily practice
2) regular listening to music, live and recorded, being performed on the chosen instrument
3) focus on posture, tone quality and intonation
4) preparation for each lesson – learning the required material
5) encouragement from parents/interested parties
6) regular performances
Styles of music offered are centered in the European classical tradition, but also will include folk, jazz, and rock elements as the need requires.
Varied methods, scales, and repertoire will tailored to fit the need of the student.