Now enrolling for 2023-2024!
The form to register for individual lessons will be sent to each family after the following steps are completed.
- Confirm lesson day/time/duration, Suzuki program or not with your teacher. (Suzuki includes weekly group class in addition to individual lessons.)
- Teacher confirms with Registration Coordinator
- Registration Coordinator sends links to each family to register.
- Register! Payment plans and discounts are available.
New families: Please contact COMinfo@hudsonmontessori.com to check teacher availability and begin the scheduling and registration process.
New families to the Suzuki program must register for and complete the Parent Intro Class. Register below.
Suzuki Program SCHEDULE 2023-24 (coming soon)
On each registration form for our programs is our attendance policy:
- "If Hudson Montessori School is closed due to weather or other emergency, lessons and rehearsals occurring on campus and in person are automatically cancelled. Absences, whether in-person or online, on the part of the student are forfeited; absences, whether in-person or online, on the part of the instructor will be made up or credited. Conservatory of Music at HMS reserves the right to dismiss the student if the student is absent for more than three consecutive lessons/rehearsals."
This policy is in place to promote progress and growth which comes through consistent commitment.
These weeks are built into the schedule for teachers make up for lessons missed. There are no regularly scheduled lessons during these weeks.
The Suzuki Method
Dr. Shinichi Suzuki’s method of nurturing the whole individual through developing musical talent has been helping grow individuals and families worldwide for over 50 years. Many great musical artists have their roots in his method. The Conservatory of Music at Hudson Montessori School is proud to be home to a thriving program of young musicians learning violin, viola, cello and guitar. Students and families learn together from highly trained and passionate faculty and participate in individual and group lessons, music theory classes, and multiple performance opportunities.