2017-2018 Tuition Fee Schedule
Session 1: $300 Session 2: $475
Children’s House 3-day $7,470
Children’s House 5-day $9,960
All-Day Children’s House $12,495
Full Day Children’s House $15,710
Middle School $14,775
Affording a Hudson Montessori School Education
At Hudson Montessori School, we are committed to supporting our families. Our Financial Aid program is one aspect of this support.
Financial Aid is available to the families of all current and prospective HMS students who demonstrate need. Many factors go into determining financial need including the difference between the costs of a school and the family's ability to pay for these expenses. Regardless of need, all families that receive tuition assistance contribute to the cost of tuition.
To ensure objectivity, HMS uses FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition) to evaluate applications. FAST provides a need-based financial aid analysis service which includes recommendations of what a family should reasonably contribute toward tuition. This is forwarded to our Financial Aid Committee for review. A determination is made by the committee and the family is then notified. All information is held in strict confidence.
Financial aid grants are awarded on a one-year basis. Families who have applied in the past must reapply each year.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
1. Click here to go to the FAST website and fill out an application.
2. Applications are made on-line and are self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time. Online e-mail and 24/7 helpline is provided.
3. Submit application by February 28th. The charge for the application is $43.00 - to be paid by credit card at the end of the session. If you do not have a credit card, please contact Lori McConnaughey, Business Manager at email@example.com.
4. After completing the online application, you will be required to mail, fax or upload supporting documents to FAST no later than February 28, 2017:
* A copy of both parent's or guardian's 2016 Federal and State tax returns with all schedules and W-2's to:
FAST Processing, ISM, 1316 North Union Street, Wilmington DE 19806-2594
* The Supplemental Information Form which will be provided by FAST upon completion of the on-line application
*Include Hudson Montessori School on the outside of the envelope to ensure faster processing of your application.
Completion of process: Financial Aid determinations are made by March 10th. Families are notified by the Admissions Office by letter by March 24th. Applications received after the February 28th deadline will be considered pending available funds.